- In Recognition Of
- My Dad who passed away in April. During his Naval service in WWII he was a Japanese POW.
- Quotable Quote
- These awards serve to recognize the many deserving professionals and volunteers who strive to provide compassionate care during difficult times.
- Currently the Director of Volunteers for OC Hospice in Tustin, I bring a diverse background in Home Medical Supplies, Assisted Living, Caregiving and Volunteer Management to this position. I am also the author of “Putting FUN Back into FUNdraising” and I have a blog on Eldercare at eldercaresolve.com.
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- OC Hospice
- Position Title
- Director fo Volunteers
- Website URL
- No friends yet
- Member since
- Tuesday, 06 August 2013 17:00