- In Recognition Of
I nominate Janet Allen, RN,MSN, PHN, CHPN. SHe started the Inpatient Palliative Care Team at the Kaiser Downey Medical Center. She advocates for patients with serious illnesses who have 6-12 months of life expectancy. She gets the ball rolling on making patient's End Of Life wishes HAPPEN! She is a moving force & ALWAYS has the health, safety and BEST interests of the patient AND the families in the forefront of her mind.
She works very well with all staff members and administration & has the fine ability to network with a SMILE! She makes you feel good!
- Quotable Quote
- Good organization that rewards appropriate folks!
- New to Long Beach & Southern California. Love to see Musical Theater productions!
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- Kaiser Downey Hospice Program
- Position Title
- Hospice & Palliative Care Liaison
- Professional Designation
- Registered Nurse
- No friends yet