- In Recognition Of
- To my 85-year-old Dad, for believing in me since the day I was born...your birthday...living everyday to its fullest while confined to your bed: you're still the smartest man I've ever known! Thank you for recognizing my need for your wisdom and for sharing it fearlessly. You are my Hero!
- Quotable Quote
- What an encouragement to those of us who care about the Aging industry! Thank you for such an inspiring award to recognize others we appreciate for their good work!
Di Patterson, MSG, CPG, is a Gerontologist and the Founder of Success in Aging TV®, where the mission is to educate, motivate and inspire people of all ages to act now for their own success in aging! She won 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 National Mature Media Awards for her websites, accessed at dipatterson.com.
Her first book, Life, Camera, ACTION!: Everything you need to know to live well you can learn from the movies can be found digitally for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Diesel, iBooks and Sony Reader.
Di is Co-Founder and President of a Gerontologist’s networking non-profit: The Let’s Group®: Consulting and Consortium of Professional Gerontologists, where she believes that every company in America needs a Gerontologist on-staff or on-retainer!
For fun, Di visits family and friends in settings they enjoy, reads about tea and wines and other scientific things, and watches golf, great movies and all things Olympic with her husband, Paul.
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- The Let's Group: Consulting and Consortium of Professional Gerontologists
- Position Title
- Co-Founder and President
- Website URL
- Professional Designation
- MSG, CPG
Di Patterson (MSG, CPG)
- Member since
- Monday, 18 June 2012 22:08