- In Recognition Of
- My Grandmother, Mary Coward, was resilient, hard working and tough, which helped her to get through many difficulties in her life. She taught me that with a tough spirit and good sense of humor I can get through anything that comes my way.
- Quotable Quote
- Caregivers and people working in the Senior Services field get so little recognition and this is a great way to honor these individuals.
- I began my career working with children as a physical education instructor at a private school, because of my passion for sports and more specifically basketball. My desire to make a substantial difference in the lives of others lead me to work with disabled children first at the state run Fairview Developmental school then the first elementary school for children with traumatic and acquired brain injury in the west coast called Sea Star. I have also worked for several years with the Riverside County Probation Department working with youth in the juvenile halls. Looking for another way to make a difference, I am now working as a sales rep for the Council on Aging-Orange County Senior Guide.
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- Council on Aging-Orange County
- Position Title
- Senior Guide Sales Rep
- Website URL
- No friends yet