- In Recognition Of
- My special Senior is my grandmother Ardel Gieling. She blessed my life with so much love, compassion towards life, how to love others, take care & appreciate seniors & have fun in the process.
- Quotable Quote
- Interaction with seniors plays a very significant role in life and establishing cordial relationships. Senior Care Hero Awards allows us to learn & recognize the unique bond in healthcare and our seniors.
- BA in World Health Market & Communications w/ a minor in Healthcare Administration, My career started in 1986 in AP/AR at University Hospitals of Cleveland, to the attorney department of healthcare affairs,Administrator in Neurology & Podiatry, Surgical Scrub technician in Orthopedics, Medical Staff Director for Universal Hospital Systems, to the last 12 years being in Hospice. Recently moved to California with my two children (16 & 21) and love every moment, experience, the people, the beach, biking, hiking, boating, fine dining and picnics.
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- Optimal Hospice Care
- Position Title
- Director of Community Relations & Education
- Website URL
- Member since
- Wednesday, 06 June 2018 14:40