- In Recognition Of
- My special Senior would be Ardel Gieling. She blessed my life with so much love, compassion towards life, how to love others, take care of seniors and their needs and life after death.
- Quotable Quote
- Interaction with seniors plays a very significant role in life and establishing cordial relationships. Senior Care Hero Awards allows us to learn & recognize the unique bond in healthcare and our seniors.
- BA in World Health Market & Communications w/ a minor in Healthcare Administration, My career started in 1986 in AP/AR at University Hospitals of Cleveland, to the attorney department of healthcare affairs,Administrator in Neurology & Podiatry, Surgical Scrub technician in Orthopedics, Medical Staff Director for Universal Hospital Systems, to the last 12 years being in Hospice. Recently moved to California with my two children (16 & 21) and love every moment, experience, the people, the beach, biking, hiking, boating, fine dining and picnics.
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- Optimal Hospice Care
- Position Title
- Director of Education & Community Relations
- Website URL
- No friends yet