- In Recognition Of
- my grandmother, who lived a full and active life until the young age of 105. She was my role model, who provided guidance to everyone that met her. She continued working until she was 88, being the activities director for "elders" in a Retirement facility. One particular thought that she conveyed to the young people around her was -"If you love what you do, you'll never work another day in your life".
- Quotable Quote
- The Senior Care Hero awards is a phenomenal way to give tribute to those that touch the lives and brighten the day of our seniors.
- I am so proud of the healthcare teams that I have the honor and pleasure of working with, that provide care for others, especially our seniors who rely on us and our committment to serve them. My passion is to develop programs and systems across the continuum that improve access to care. I enjoy camping, boating, and spending time with my family, most of all my two-year old granddaughter!
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare, Ministry of St. Joseph Hoag Health
- Position Title
- Vice President, Care Integration
- Professional Designation
- RN, BSN, MHA, ACM
- No friends yet
Pat Brydges (RN, BSN, MHA, ACM)
- Member since
- Friday, 29 August 2014 03:04