- In Recognition Of
- My dedication goes out to my mother. She came to the states with my dad and my 6 bothers and sisters for a better life and no money. My mother is 65yrs old and has been an amazing parent to all of us ever since dad past away in 94' of bone cancer. My mother has never given up on us and showed us what it takes to move forward. I admire her and thank god for having her with us still.
- Quotable Quote
- The Senior Care Hero Awards is an amazing event. SeniorServ has been doing this for now going to three years and it's been a big impact to those that need to be recognize for the amazing work they do for the community.
Before entering the Medical World I started off at a Title Company in the Real Estate Industry with my brother and sister. The market went down and I needed to really focus on what I wanted to do and put my mind to it. I started working at ARMC as an Executive Assistant in the Business Development Department. It's something I'm really fond about and love doing.
On my spare time I like to spend it with my husband. We are very involved at our parish, St. Boniface and part of a group called Cursillos. God is what keeps us going each day and we are so thankful for it.
- Organization Name or Affiliation
- AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Position Title
- Business Development, Assistant