McAulay & Wallace Mortuary

Over 100 years of service in Fullerton! Originally known as McAulay & Suters Funeral Home, it was founded in September of 1911 at the intersection of Spadra Rd. (Harbor Blvd.) and Chapman Ave. Formed by the partnership of Angus McAulay and Harry Suters, it was moved to its current location in the 1940's.

McAulay & Wallace Mortuary has been family-owned and operated since 1911 and is known area wide for our compassionate commitment to all the families we serve. Over the last ninety five plus years, we have helped hundreds of families plan and carry out celebrations of the lives of their loved ones.
40856.jpg